Find school forms, policies, and information.
- 2021-23 Learning Recovery & Extended Learning Plan
- Career Advising Policy
- Child Find Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- Medicaid Annual Notification Letter
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Positive Behavioral Interventations and Support
- Policy Manual
- Wellness Policy
Title IX Coordinator
Akron Prep does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its education program or activities, and is required by Title IX and its regulations not to discriminate in such a manner. Our Title IX Coordinator is responsible for investigating any complaint alleging noncompliance with Title IX.
- 1200 E Market St, Suite #3360, Akron, OH 44316
- (330) 247-6232